A truly focused and productive Business Plan cannot be developed without a thorough understanding of your company and the major factors that impact your business.
With this in mind and to maximize the potential business benefits to my clients, I will meet with business owners to conduct a Business Analysis as a foundation for the Business Plan. It will be essential for me to listen carefully so I can obtain a full understanding of the following:
- Your company and its history
- Your experience and background
- Your company’s organizational structure and personnel
- The Culture and Core Values established for your company
- Your product and service offerings
- The current status of your business: What’s working well? What’s not working well?
- Your vision for the growth of your company, the challenges you face and the commitment you have to accomplish this goal.